You can’t pick up any newspaper or go online today without seeing an article on cyber security. You think it won’t happen to you because*
- Only large organisation or rich people are targeted.
You’re wrong. Attacks are generated by automatic tools, they go after anyone.
- I already have anti-virus installed, I’ll be fine.
No security solution is bulletproof. Anyone trying to convince you otherwise is lying.
- I don’t need security software, I don’t access unsafe locations.
You can access a safe, perfectly legitimate website that doesn’t even require you to click on something and still get infected.
- Internet security is expensive.
It needn’t be but how much would it cost to retreive the data that has been stolen.
- I only open emails from my friends, so I’m safe.
How many of us have already received a strange email from a friend and it turns out that their email account has been hacked?
- In case I get infected, I will know straight away.
Malware is built to be undetectable and untraceable even by antivirus software. It can sit there for months on end, silently capturing all you key strokes and sending them to the hacker and you won’t even notice.
- Automatically patching important software applications.
This blocks 85% of all attack angles. No need to waste time and navigate confusing websites, run installers or risk getting infected with malware
Help is at hand, while it won’t completely guard you against all the above threats, Heimdal will safeguard you against most of them because Heimdal works alongside your existing antivirus software by:
- Automatically patching important software applications. This blocks 85% of all attack angles. No need to waste time and navigate confusing websites, run installers or risk getting infected with malware
- Using live intelligence it blocks new viruses from attacking your PC. 75% of virus attack are from brand new 2nd generation viruses. Antivirus can only stop those that are on their database of viruses.